We are a large and fully integrated infrastructure business chartered with a responsibility that is pivotal to the success of Queensland and its people. Our culture is one based around safety and performance.
This position is responsible for the Traincrew Reaccreditation Framework development, implementation and maintenance.
- Contribute to leadership of key process and system utilisation and improvement issues in a dynamic and changing rail infrastructure environment through effective strategy formulation, customer, business partner and stakeholder engagement and people leadership.
- Manage learning reform for the maintenance, coordination and monitoring of MOC training strategies and programs for Traincrew.
- Provide expert advice in the improved management of MOC training including planning, coordinating and review of training performance and the implementation of MOC training management strategies.
- Liaise with Team Leaders (Training) to ensure the team of Tutor Guards and Tutor Drivers contribute to the achievement of MOC program performance objectives, effective people management and a positive work culture.
- Establish effective working partnerships both internally and externally to facilitate the activities of Train Service Delivery and associated areas of Queensland Rail.
- Provide operational support and response to day to day operations of incidents in accordance with Queensland Rail's Safety Management System.
- Maintain contemporary knowledge and/or source information on emerging issues within and outside the organisation relating to Operations and Train Service Delivery.
- Undertake change management related activities to educate and embed MOC reform improvements, including coaching of TSD leaders and team members.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Extensive knowledge of the framework, application and competency development requirements as prescribed under the provisions of the Australian Qualifications Training Framework.
- Extensive knowledge of railway operations and associated legislative and corporate governance requirements.
- High level of skill in leading, planning, implementing and integrating operational initiatives to achieve best practise.
- High level of skill in the application of contemporary and best practice learning methods across rail or similar industries.
- Substantial level of leadership and management skills to achieve business outcomes within a complex operational environment.
- Substantial level of interpersonal, consultation and negotiation skills to achieve business objectives.
- Knowledge of and willingness to commit to and work within Queensland Rail's Values and Behaviours.
This is a permanent full time opportunity with a salary of approximately $103,000.00 + Super annually.
If this position interests you and you feel you have the knowledge and experience please apply to position number 76447 via our website by clicking onto the "Apply" button. Please submit a resume and covering letter outlining your relevant experience by 9am Tuesday the 23rd of April 2019. of April 2019.
External applicants applying for roles within Queensland Rail will be subject to Alcohol and Other Drugs pre-employment testing.
As Queensland Rail is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, we encourage women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people from non-English speaking backgrounds, and members of other diverse groups to apply.
To learn more about this Queensland Rail career opportunity please contact Ellie with your specific enquiry via email email@example.com Please do not email your application. We can only accept applications received via our website.