- Be a part of Australia's independent national broadcaster
- Ultimo, Sydney: Convenient CBD location (near Central Station)
- Great opportunity to join an iconic Australian brand
- $83K - $90K plus Nominated 15.4% Super
About the Role
Reporting to the Manager Leadership & Talent Development this critical role will see you responsible for the development and facilitation of soft skills and leadership focused learning programs, utilising both face to face and virtual platforms, to ensure inclusive learning for a range of learners across the ABC.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Facilitation of soft skills and leadership learning programs
- Assessment and analysis of learning needs for learning programs
- Development of learning materials to support both face-to-face and virtual training sessions
- Providing support to learners before, during and after learning activities
You are a passionate L&D professional who enjoys engaging with diverse learners and supporting their soft skills and leadership focused development. You have a high level of multi-modal design and facilitation experience, and experience using a human-centred and inclusive approach to learning program design, development and evaluation.
You will also be able to demonstrate knowledge and practical application of adult learning methodologies and instructional design principles to develop effective multi-modal learning programs
For further details on the role and requirements, please refer to the full position description: 50058759 LEARNING FACILITATOR.pdf
For further information on this position please contact Megan Spindler-Smith, Manager Leadership & Talent Development on 0436 472 913
We respectfully request that Recruitment Agencies do not submit applications for this position.
For more information on working at the ABC visit abc.net.au/careers
Applications Close: 11:55 pm, Thursday 4 June
The ABC strives for equity and diversity in the workplace, and to promote a culture of opportunity. Through its services the ABC seeks to represent, connect and engage with all of the Australian community. In line with our focus on diversity, applications are strongly encouraged from Indigenous Australians, people from a range of cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disabilities. The ABC also aims to achieve a gender-balanced workforce.