Developing High Performing Teams for Publicly Funded Organisations
You are invited to join Harvard Business School Professor Boris Groysberg at the Developing High Performing Teams for Publicly Funded Organisations half day executive education seminar on Tuesday 16th March, 9:30am - 1:00pm (AEDT).
Drawing on Professor Groysberg’s experience teaching at Harvard University, this online seminar is designed to teach leadership and management practices that will strengthen team performance and impact organisational effectiveness. The seminar is specifcally structured for publicly funded organisations, with content, case-studies and interactive lectures tailored to the sector.
What to expect by attending:
- An unmissable dynamic learning experience packed with value & tangible takeouts
- Gain new approaches & tools to build an engaged & highly motivated team
- Understand how different leaders deal with the challenges of strategy implementation
- An opportunity for executive teams to learn through the world-renowned HBS case method
- Affect real organisational change by elevating your team’s performance in 2021 & beyond
Use the discount code CC*GOVCAREER to save an additional $50 off the current price
Click here to view the event website