4th Annual Women in Leadership NT Summit
February 4th - 7th 2020
Influential leaders understand how to utilise their strengths to achieve success. However, discovering how to unlock your potential is no easy feat. So what steps do you need to take to tap into your true leadership potential?
Gain the guidance and direction you need to overcome the unique challenges of the Northern Territory. You'll learn how to unlock networking opportunities in rural communities, develop your leadership skills, accelerate your professional growth, and broaden your horizons with practical career advancement strategies.
- Securing your future through professional development in a lower demographic
- Strengthening your networks and solidify your professional presence in a rural environment
- Harnessing the power of diversity in your community
- Conquering your domain through confidence and communicate like a leader
Featured Speakers include:
- Vicki O'Halloran, Her Honour the Honourable Vicki O’Halloran AO, Administrator of the Northern Territory - Northern Territory Government
- Selena Uibo, Minister for Aboriginal Affairs; Minister for Education; Minister for Workforce Training - Legislative Assembly of the Northern Territory
- Meredith Parry, Deputy Vice-Chancellor & Vice-President Operations - Charles Darwin University
- Michelle McKay, Chief Operating Officer - Top End Health Service
Book Now with priority code QA3 for a 10% discount!
Phone: +61 2 8239 9711