New My School website launch
The new look My School website is being launched this week by the Federal Government.
For the first time, My School 2.0 will provide information about school finances and changes in student performance over time.
This additional information will facilitate greater debate at the grassroots level about how schools are performing.
The key improvements to the My School 2.0 website include:
- data about growth in student achievement
- data about school finances
- a more accurate method of calculating the Index of Community Socio-Educational Advantage (ICSEA)
- new graphical methods of displaying NAPLAN data
- security features to ensure that data is used appropriately.
My School 2.0 will also show, for the first time, the funding a school receives to deliver education to its students, including school capital and recurrent income from governments, schools fees and other contributions.
For more information visit www.MySchool.edu.au